**Write in your preferred candle scent in the 'Note' section at check-out!**
• Phthalate Free • Natural Coconut Wax • Eco-Cotton Wick • 40 Hour Burn Time • 7.5 oz.
FALL SCENT LIST
• BUFFALO CREEK:While known for the biking trails, Buffalo Creek is a charming, unincorporated, little community just south of Pine, CO. Its outdoor recreation areas are fantastic for fishing and camping as well as hiking and biking the trails. Jumbo granite boulders are interesting scenery throughout the partly forested and partly open trails. Our Buffalo Creek candle evokes the feeling of getting away to the woods, surrounded by nature, serenity, and comfort. The scent is woodsy, spicy while still being refreshing. Just like hiking in the Colorado forest!
• ELK MEADOW: Elk Meadow Park has easy-to-access trails just outside of Evergreen, CO. Highlighting scenic mountain forest and open spaces dotted with wildflowers, the trails are great for all levels of hikers and mountain bikers. Keep an eye out for the elk herds that can often be found grazing in the meadow below the forest. Our Elk Meadow candle is reminiscent of an outdoor fall day in our mountain forests. The unique fragrance is complex but light with woodsy notes followed by a sweet spiciness.
• GEORGIA PASS: Georgia Pass, elevation 11,598 ft, is a mountain pass that crosses the Continental Divide in the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. Often used as a OHV trail, this shortcut between Jefferson and Breckenridge offers beautiful vistas, mountain streams and even occasional sights of mountain goats along the way. Our Georgia Pass coconut wax candle brings fall to life with a blend of fruit, spices and warm vanilla. These sweet notes are all tied together with a base of fresh fall woods.
• KENOSHA PASS: Weaving over the spine of the Front Range in the Rocky Mountains, Kenosha Pass is one of the USA’s highest mountain passes. With a slow, easy climb, the trails of Kenosha boast beautiful aspen tunnels, rolling hills and amazing views of the flat plains and the Rockies. The ethereal aspen forests filter sunlight through their dancing leaves and as fall arrives, their golden leaves magnify the sunshine against the blue Colorado sky. Our Kenosha Pass candle captures the mellow, golden atmosphere of a late summer day with a touch of crisp mountain breezes. The scent is light, woodsy and refreshing.
• RED ROCKS: Red Rocks Park, just outside of Denver, Colorado, is a magical place for most people. Whether you’re enjoying your favorite band at sundown in the amphitheater or hiking the trails greeting the rise of the new day, it is an awe-inspiring place to be. This geological playground is surrounded by cinnamon-hued sandstone megaliths with an abundance of plants and wildlife from both the Great Plains and the Rocky Mountains. Our Red Rocks candle embodies the spirit of communing with this beautiful place. The scent is warm, earthy and a little bit woodsy.
• STRAWBERRY JACK: Unique views abound from this single track trail through the Rocky Mountain front range. Surrounded by tall, waving grasses and rolling mountains, this easy trail is a short, sweet hike for those looking to enjoy the outdoors. Our Strawberry Jack candle is the perfect scent for a beautiful, sunny fall day. A blend of fruit and spice makes your space sweet and comforting.