Looking for a sustainable, modern, eco-conscious, minimalistic candle? Also looking for sustainable, clean-burning wax?
Our concrete vessels are each hand made right here at the Homestead. Each vessel will be unique and no two are ever the same! Our vessels are composed of simple, natural cement, mineral pigments or acrylic marbling. Once they have cured and are sealed with non-toxic, earth-safe finishes, I carefully hand pour each one with luxurious and clean burning coco apricot creme wax using carefully selected phthalate-free fragrance oils.
The result is a richly scented, clean burning modern candle that is sustainable and re-usable. When you have depleted your wax simply repurpose your beautiful concrete vessel into a succulent planter, a pen holder, storage for beauty products in your bathroom, etc.
HAND-POURED IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS OF COLORADO
• Phthalate Free • Natural Coconut Wax • Eco-Cotton Wick • 40 Hour Burn Time • 7.5 oz.
SUMMER SCENT LIST
• ENGINEER PASS: Engineer Pass is a scenic mountain pass almost 13,000ft above sea level in Ouray County, CO. It is exhilarating but rough terrain with ghost towns, waterfalls and incredible views along the way. Our Engineer Pass candle is fresh, daring, and confident with a hint of adventure.
Note Profile • Top: Japanese grapefruit, bergamot & lemon • Middle: Peppercorn, ginger & jasmine • Base: Cedar, patchouli & frankincense.
• LOST CREEK: The Lost Creek Wilderness area just south of Bailey, CO is a difficult trail with rewarding views in the Pike National Forest. Named after the Lost Creek, which tends to repeatedly disappear underground and into rock piles, the secluded trails and red rock formations are worth the trek. Our Lost Creek candle is a blend of essential and fine fragrance oils that bring pine forests and fresh mountain air to life.
Note Profile • Top: Pine & Eucalyptus • Middle: Cardamom & Fir Needle • Base: Ozone, Cedar & Sandalwood.
• ROSALIE TRAIL: One of the most secluded trails you can hike near Denver, Rosalie Trail is beautiful from start to finish. While a strenuous trail, the wide expanses of wildflowers above tree line are worth the effort. Our Rosalie Trail candle has a sweet, juicy scent of peach with an herbal lavender finish. Sweet but not too sweet and perfectly refreshing; a juicy, fresh summer fragrance.
Note Profile • Top: Lavender & Hyacinth • Middle: Peach • Base: Vanilla.
• SALT CREEK: Salt Creek trail switchbacks down through meadows and aspen glades making this an all downhill adventure in the San Juans. Our Salt Creek candle smells of an alpine meadow fringed by aspens and a tumbling creek. The scent is fresh, clean, green and with just a hint of salt.
Note Profile • Top: Jasmine & Bergamot • Middle: Ozone • Base: Musk, Moss & Patchouli.
• SANDY WASH: This fun, rolling trail is located in the Buffalo Creek area of the Rocky Mountains. It's not very steep and is a favorite of hikers and mountain bikers alike. Our Sandy Wash candle reminds us of rich sandalwood and warm summer days in the sun.
Note Profile • Top: Citrus & Berry • Middle: Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Lily, and Ylang Ylang • Base: Amber, Cedar & Sandalwood.
• SUNSHINE TRAIL: Sunshine Trail is a short trail near Pine, CO that heads towards the dramatic Cathedral Spires. This is a fantastic trail for rock climbers who climb up the wall from the trail. Reminiscent of soft sunsets in the Rocky Mountains, our Sunshine Trail candle is mellow, sweet and woodsy. Looking to set the stage for some serious relaxing? Try this in your space!
Note Profile • Top: Fresh Pear, Blueberry & Pineapple • Middle: Juniper Berry & Eucalyptus • Base: Spruce, Douglass Fir, Cedar, and Musk.
• TANGLEWOOD TRAIL: Tanglewood Trail crosses over and climbs next to a beautiful mountain stream. You begin in deep forest but emerge into alpine meadows filled with boulders and wildflowers. There are stunning views above tree line and lovely alpine lakes to enjoy at the top. Our Tanglewood Trail coconut wax candle fills your space with the green freshness that you can enjoy hiking by an energetic forest river.
Note Profile • Top: Citrus • Middle: Cedar & Neroli • Base: Sandalwood, Ozone & Musk.