**Write in your preferred candle scent in the 'Note' section at check-out!**
• Phthalate Free • Natural Coconut Wax • Eco-Cotton Wick • 40 Hour Burn Time • 7.5 oz.
SPRING SCENT LIST
• BLACK CANYON: Black Canyon trail has great vistas while it meanders through meadows of wildflowers. Located near Estes Park, CO, the trail features views of the many mountain peaks in the Rocky Mountain National Park.
Sophisticated but not overwhelming, our Black Canyon coconut wax candle has a scent that lasts and lasts; and gets more complex the longer you smell it. This masculine blend is all that you expected... and more.
• COLUMBINE LAKE:Columbine Lake Trail is a difficult climb near Silverton, Colorado but is completely worth the effort when you get to the stunning blue Columbine Lake. If you climb the trail during the summer months you're also treated to alpine meadows overflowing with wildflowers.
Our Columbine Lake coconut wax candle is a soft French lavender floral with a touch of Cade wood that gives it an herbal/woodsy base.
• CUCUMBER GULCH: The Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserve contains 77 acres of wetlands, is one of Breckenridge's most treasured resources. It provides vital habitat for the state-endangered boreal toad, moose, elk, deer, mountain lion, beaver, and over forty-seven species of birds. It’s hard to believe that such a wildlife sanctuary exists within a mile of Breckenridge’s Main Street! The trails are beautiful any time of year but feature many wildflowers during the summer.
Our Cucumber Gulch coconut wax candle has a crisp, light, clean fragrance of pristine mountain air after the rain. Soft floral undertones mingles with juicy citrus, and hints of pine and musk to create this wonderful scent.
• MERIDIAN TRAIL: This pretty trail climbs steadily through evergreen forests and a spectacular aspen grove, offering periodic views of the surrounding Mt. Evans Wilderness.
The Meridian Trail candle is light and fresh with a just bit of sweetness. Fresh air and salt combines with light floral notes, a touch of citrus, relaxing lavender, and base notes of balsam and vanilla to create a scent that is just masculine enough but enjoyed by everyone.
• NICE KITTY: Nice Kitty Trail is part of the Buffalo Creek Recreation Trails and a fantastic way to experience the burn area left from the 1996 wildfire. Even almost 30 years later, it is quite an exposed trail since the trees were all downed and you can enjoy surrounding mountain views. Late spring and early summer, wildflowers abound and make this a beautiful hike or bike trail to explore.
Our Nice Kitty candle nods to those open meadows filled with mountain wildflowers. Soft, dry and floral, this candle is lovely for the first warm spring days and all those who adore flowers. Hand poured in Bailey, Colorado USA; in the front range of the Rocky Mountains.
Note Profile • Top - Bergamot, Middle - Peony, Jasmine & Freesia, Base - Green Tea, Musk, Sandalwood & Osmanthus
• TEMPLE TRAIL: Temple Canyon is a short, easy hike near Cañon City, CO with beautiful canyon views and a crossing of Grape Creek. The Temple is a grand amphitheater tucked away in a narrow rocky canyon and entering the canyon feels like you are entering sacred ground.
Emily’s Homestead’s Temple Trail is a sweet, light, clean scent of citrus and ginger which is perfect for spring. Hand poured in Bailey, Colorado USA; in the front range of the Rocky Mountains.